Who We’re Looking for
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an established author or a first-timer. The most important thing is that you care passionately about something that you understand deeply, and you want to share that passion with other people.
If you have the passion to write then you have landed on the right page. We encourage bloggers from around the world to write guest posts and send us great tips that our readers would love to read and share.
Before you take the time to submit your ideas, please read the information below to make sure we can make the best start.
General Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Write a post with useful content. Always ask: ‘ How can readers benefit from this? ’
- Use examples wherever possible in order to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh, Well-written and high-quality original article that has not been published before.
- Write and submit only unique content that you have created yourself.
- You must not publish the content elsewhere on the Internet once it is published on my site.
- Insure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Your post must be of 500 words or more… Please do not submit short posts.
- Please check for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting.
On What Topics Should I Write?
We cover and offer a wide range of topics. Here is a list of all the topics on which you can write:
- Home Improvement
- Fashion and Beauty
- Internet Marketing
- Lifestyle and Creativity
- Personal and Family
- Real Estate
For More Topics Please Click Here
5 Steps for guest Post/Blogging
1. You can register by using your username as this will appear in the author page URL.
2. Add your full name and fill out a short profile. You are welcome to add a link or two to your blog or website; you can use HTML to add your links.
3. Add links to your personal social profiles, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
4. Once you’ve done everything, Mail Me on [email protected] and I’ll review your account and upgrade it to contributor.
5. Write your article and once you’re done, hit the submit button. I review guest posts on a daily basis so if all is well you can expect your post to go live within 48 hours depending on how many guest posts we have scheduled.
Create mail, attache your article in .doc format and Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your post goes live, please ensure you do your best to promote it the best you can through social media and email.
How do we promote your guest posts?
We actively promote guest posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and StumbleUpon.